In response to the current pandemic, I am limiting contracts until it is safe to fully return to work.
What have I done to limit and prevent exposure?
- Wear a mask while working with clients
- Wash hands and/or use sanitizer before working with a client and where appropriate
- Use an EPA Registered disinfectant
- No cross contamination between products, and between client and products
- Maintain a 6-foot distance between any third person (it’s impossible to do hair or makeup at a distance so I limit any additional exposure during a session)
- Wipe down all cases, bottles, surfaces, chairs between clients with EPA registered disinfectant
- Maintain a sanitized set of brushes per client (I carry a minimum of four sets of brushes)
- Brushes are cleaned with a brush soap and then sanitized with pro brush cleaner to kill 99.99% of bacteria.
- Disinfect all hair brushes/combs in EPA Registered disinfectant
- Use a disinfected spatula during makeup application to prevent cross contamination